Thursday, November 17, 2011

OMG!!!!

Its been looooooooong time since I posted here as I was super busy and partially lazy and that's definitely not a good thing. So, the title of this post is meant for two things, one I'm posting after so long and two which made me write this post and has inspired me to get back completely here like before and that is the NEW BRAVE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its been about an hour since I first saw the trailer and by now I've already seen it 10 times and I get goosebumps everytime I watch it. June 22nd seems like an eternity now. I wish I had a time machine more than ever.
Everything in the movie is sooo perfect. Love the animation, awesome. Characters, no words. Textures, mind blowing. Concept/Plot, fascinating and mysterious. Accent, Epic.
I'm gonna share it here and I highly recommend to watch in 1080 pixels and loud volume and I'm gonna go watch it again!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment