Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So, Finally it starts....

Yeah, I know it started yesterday but yesterday I was busy checking it out so I'm updating here today....
So, my mentor is Chad Stewart and I have 15 classmates. Its a huge diversity. Chad's great, had first q&a with him today, he's been in industry for over 19 years and animated in movies like Tarzan, Stuart Little 2, Fantasia, Open season, Polar Express and so many more. Learning from someone like him is gonna be so much fun. No assignments as such for this week, just gotta check every nook and cranny of the AM student website. I'm loving this already that I've reduced my sleep from 8 hours to 5 and planning to reduce it further and produce some good animations. So, from now I'm gonna start posting all my works in progress and finished works and try to get as much feedback as I can for them.

Anyway, gonna write again soon....

Keep Animating!!!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. thats awesome... hope you don't mind me following your blog.

    ReplyDelete