Thursday, June 9, 2011

Student Showcase 2011 is out

So the Animation Mentor Student Showcase 2011 is out and its absolutely truly fabulous and amazing and wonderful and terrific.....Its like every adjective is an understatement....I'm just awed after watching it.
They select the best of the works and put it up there....I'm gonna work real hard to get my work up there now, my new short-term goal....GET IN THE STUDENT SHOWCASE!!!
My favorite part in this showcase is....Mathieu Choquet's Dying Time's here and the Robin Hood....
Now, I really want to start doing that level of animation.....wait's killing me....and here's the showcase 2011:

http://www.animationmentor.com/showcase2011/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMedia&utm_term=FanPage&utm_content=Link&utm_campaign=Showcase2011

No comments:

Post a Comment