Monday, July 4, 2011

My wacom sketches..

So, I gotta new wacom Intuos 4 tablet around 15 days back and I haven't really used tablets before, so I wanted to start getting used to it and also I dint draw for more than year. Bingo! I started drawing on my tablet to work on both the things. I drew from already made Stu poses and pictures and few of them are also imaginary. They are supposed to be darker than this, tried changing their Levels in Photoshop but dint really work for me so I posted them as they were. I shall keep in mind to make it darker from now.  So, in between packing, shifting, unpacking and getting settled in new place, I couldn't do much but these are what I came up with...






And while I was playing around with pen and tablet.....



2 comments:

  1. Nice work Nupur ! My favorite is probably the middle-right one on the 2nd page ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Great! Good work! So U went Draw n draw n draw n draw n draw n draw n draw n draw n draw n draw n draw…Keep doing it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete