Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 3

Its week 3....yay and I'm late for this post. I was busy with planning my this week's assignment. So, this week's assignment is actually there are two assignments this week or rather three, no maybe four...yeah technically four.
First off, we're supposed to draw few poses that shows EXCITEMENT, now that's a good assignment right but the problem with that is almost all the pose that I can think of for this that reads clearly are a bit of a cliche, still I', gonna try to think something different and original, so that's first assignment.
Second is to select your favourite pose from above and pose it Stu like we did last week, I really posing Stu and the feedbacks that follow.
Third is, wait I'll tell you the fourth one first, makes the third assignment easy to understand, yeah so the fourth one is a bouncing ball which has to be within 50-100 frames.
and so the third one is your planning sketch of the fourth assignment or the bouncing ball. I'm almost done with this one and I'm gonna get reviews for it in today's q&a with Chad. So, here's what I've done with planning


Although I did this in my sketchbook first but it dint look that clear when I took a picture because I have a crappy camera but I like the look of it so, I'm post it here.

Yes, the text is digitally added as you can see, its not clear at all in the picture.

So, now I'm gonna work on my first assignment so I can get reviews for that too today.
Ciao!



2 comments:

  1. Hi....
    Wow ur an Animation Mentor student.....sooo coool...
    I'm a Animation student & big fan of Animation Mentor, always read there newsletters & watch all webinars ....
    I have just build up my new blog, not added my any work yet...but soon will be adding...
    And i saw ur Artwork...gr8...
    Best luck for ur future Assignments.

    -Parag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ol' days- the bouncing balls, the pendulums, the waves, the walk cycles :) Will be a keen visitor of this blog :)

    ReplyDelete