Sunday, July 10, 2011

Q&As

So, without question it was an awesome q&a with Chad as usual, the guy knows so much of stuff...he told us about the principles of animation, about what defines a good pose, how line of action works, how do you capture a good pose when you drawing live and so many more things.

We had two more actually three more, I couldn't attend one because it was at my 3:30am and by 2 I couldn't keep my eyes open so I had to sleep, it was a tech q&a with Kevin Freeman, I really wish I'd had attended it.
So, lets talk about the other two....

First Mike Gasaway
woah...this guy is full of energy, he moved to a new place a day before and the next day, needless to say he wasn't settled at all...and the next day he's doing a q&a with us....how awesome is that!
He talked about so many things, learned so much, got so much info, it was great!
So, we're gonna have a q&a with him next week again....can't wait!

Then it was with Kenny Roy...
I am a huge fan of his website and his book and we had a q&a with him...I was so excited. He's so inspiring and like he says it, workflow-maniac. He gave a very nice and important advice, you're not your animation, you're your workflow....makes so much sense and the analogies he used for that was great. He sure knows how to make a student understand and 100% of what he says.....he rocks!

I had to post about this....it was greattttt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment